Thursday 21 March 2013

Flights With Idiots

Maybe that was a bit harsh.
But in all honesty, flying with an idiot is all a part of the modern world.
They have no brains, they look kinda stupid, they get lost and forget the direction-
I prefer to think that an 'idiot' is an intelligent person seen through different eyes (sometimes).
I, for one, maybe a complete competent, selfless, mindful, intelligent geek through one persons eyes, and through another persons... A total, and utter nincompoop(for want of a better word).
Which makes me think, and well, I have come to realize, in all my glory, my amazing descoveries and original ideas, that we are all, in fact idiots.
Human, mistake making, blithering, bumbelling, selfish, twit minded, mindless talking opinion making - idiots.
Well, anyway, I was on a flight to Melbourne this morning (now writing to you from a train into shopping heaven) and it was fasr, efficient and full of idiots.
Idiots like you, idiots like me, and idiots like that person over to your right.
Thank you for you undevided and idiotic attention (if you know what I mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment