Thursday 20 June 2013

now... like NOW!

When it comes to being reminded of something, you may tell me a thousand times 10 minutes before hand, but I will still manage to forget completely and very innocently about it the moment you walk away!


My wake up message this morning was from a very dear friend who I don't see very often as she is expanding her knowledge (and not forgetting anything) more vastly than I could even dream to do so!

"So, just discovered you a) have instagram, b) have a blog (which needs updating).."
 I'll stop there -

"Blog that needs updating"..

Why, why yes I do!
It was almost like a realization that hit me, but it wasn't, because I was fully aware that I had(have) a blog; but it made me think that my attendance to it is not how I had planned to use it when I started it. 
It needs some TLC, in which I think I will give it now, and lets say.. for the rest of the year?

MY HALF-YEAR RESOLUTION (IDEA?)
I, Molly (MoeLee) will try her hardest and darnedest to not forget about her little blog on the 'net, she will update it at least once a week!

Is that setting the bar to high? And I biting off more than I can chew? Is the sky going to fall on my head? Will this whole endeavor fall apart in shame and disappointment? 

Well, I do hope not, but one never knows, and with my memory, and all the reminders I have now set on my phone, I will probably forget.. to update it, but as a human being, I ask you to skip those silly faults, and look forward to a new post once a week - that is no more than 7 days apart, 68 hours, 5 days of work and a weekend (of work or laziness).

Stick with me, have a bet, think I can do it?

Have a drink on me, make it an apple and carrot juice and go for a run; why are you inside on the 'net?

Geez!


No comments:

Post a Comment