Thursday 10 January 2013

Posting on the go

I, in all my being, intelligence, wisdom and physical strength....  not; Have recovered the convenience of having a smart phone so as to be able to surf the web, shop, post photos, and write on my blog while I'm constantly in a difference place of location during the day.
As the phones got smaller, and the ideas got bigger, and we decided that after the Iphone 5, that we could have something that is a little bigger, not quite a phone size, but rather like holding a book up to your ear if you tried, yet perfect size to sit up 'till ridiculous hours of the night watching YouTube, reading our favourites blogs, updating our twitter status or Facebook profile picture.
I put a lot of faith into technology, that it will keep my work files safe and not delete them, keep my photos where I can find them and now with my new digital sewing machine, that it won't say straight stitch and then give me button hole.

I think, as I sit here at 10:30pm, thanks to technology and some person out there with an idea and their contacts, has brought me my little phone that I couldn't be without- all for good reasons ant of you older generation dissing internet and it's little phones and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment