Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wednesday


Wednesday Blender
Ooh, it’s wed-nes-day! 
Does anyone else say words as they sound as well?
Like ‘Free-day’ for Friday, ‘Feb-roo-rary’ for February, ‘D-hi-lemma’ for Dilema and such?
Perhaps it was just instilled into me from my parents as they taught me to read;
“Say c-a-t”,  I can still hear my mother saying it to me as she read out of an old learn to read book.
~
As I was saying, Wednesday, yes, that’s what it is today, and it was when I woke up, and it was all day, and it even was when I sat down to do some sewing that was pretty much way overdue, and if the sewing was a cake it would have been thrown out long ago!
But honestly, my little second cousins, and their mother, my first cousin, left today, yes, they left, like on the plane back to Sydney and then from their they had a rather long drive back out to the middle of NSW to a heat wave and fires! I can’t imagine driving that late at night it would almost certainly knock my head off my shoulders and my eyes rolling into the next planet!
My parents took them down and visited my mothers uncle while they were there, I do hope the late long drive from there to here doesn’t have anything bad in store.
I am not stressing about my job, not at all, well, haha, to say the least I am trying not to think about it but my family seem to have taken a liking to thinking that I need to be thinking chemistry and metals and rocks 24/7…. no thanks, I will study, but not too much as I know my limits and as to how much may just make me into stress ball of string!
I think that’s all for Wednesday journal… was this meant to be a journal? Not really, but if you wish you read this far you may already know that I don’t do promises well or schedules… 

Oh dear me, that is quite tragic, I feel like dancing till my feet fall off and it's 10pm, yet at this moment, I feel like if I don't close my eyes now that they WILL just die in a heap and I may not find them tomorrow!
OOOh, I went vinnies shopping.... that was so much fun, I got some really cute stuff, I'll have to post photos, but they take so much time to do.. ugh, oh well, if I get time much on here, then I will do my best to post!

NIIIIGHT!

Tumblr - moeleebymolly
twitter - dancingcrickett
pinterest - littlered1193
etsy - moeleedesigns

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, I say 'Wed-nes-day'. Just sayin'. ;) Bek :)

    ReplyDelete