Wednesday 20 February 2013

February, where have you gone?

Apparently it's been almost 20 days since I blogged.... oh well!

Let me just highlight briefly, inform you of change and.. well, fill you with knowledge of someone whom you've never set eyes on but for once feel obligated to read their life because.... they.... want ... you to. Thank you.

Let me start with VALENTINES DAY.
Romantic, yes, blissful, yes, swept off my feet, yes, marvellous time, yes, perfect night, yes.... for sleeping. That's all I did.
I wont say that Valentines day is overrated, I don't think it really is. When you love someone you can get them flowers any day, chocolate too, or ever a piece of jewellery to show your affection and love, or you could say it every morning and night.
The most of people who do think V-day is overrated and ridiculously promoted till it's almost like Christmas for females, well, I guess they're just jealous, or unhappy that someone (lot's of people actually) is being loved (touch, words, kindness, gifts and time) more than they are, and so a day that is for people in love or who love or what you call it, makes it harder for them to bare their unfortunate state, not that I dis you for being single, it is a time to reflect, and figure yourself out before trying to figure someone else out.
"Enjoy being single, it is a time for you, your body mind and life, enjoy it, love with come"

My next thing is well.... FIRST AID.
Yes! I did a First aid course, and it was really really good!
I had this vision, right of it being like sitting in a class room from 9 till 5, reading, writing, answering questions and boring lecture time.
Well, prove me wrong or strike me dead! (pref. the first). Best learning session outside of home ever, it was like, hands on, practical, the teacher was the most amazing interacting teacher in the whole of Tasmania (apart from Mum), if she wasn't sure, she would make us find the answer with her and we'd all discuss it outright and then check ourselves.
I would recommend a first aid course to anyone, whether your work requires one, or just for your own safety and so you don't feel helpless if some collapses, at least you know how to call an ambulance and perform CPR!
"Time is the key; life is in your hands, take it, heal it and return it to the world"

AND THEN BOXING.

Not much to say about this one, just that I know I will be going back next week to further my 'skill' (or lack there of) and get some exercise, it felt so good to just get out there and sweat, punch and well.. BOX!!

See you again soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment